sign up in the month of february for 10% off your kickstart package!
pinterest marketing for ecommerce businesses
Our 6-week eCommerce kickstart package for Pinterest marketing is a one-on-one program with one of our dedicated eCommerce account specialists.
Whether you’re just starting out on Pinterest or you’ve been on there for years, it’s designed for those who want to remove all the hurdles of tech and marketing and get up and running on Pinterest fast.
Once you start with the program, our eCommerce Pinterest specialists will dive into the best strategy for your business using our Simple Pin Framework.
Phase 1 – Evaluate
We start with a consult call to discuss all aspects of Pinterest strategy and do a complete deep dive into your shop, Pinterest profile, and website. We review the following:
- Your pinnable images, ideas pins, and videos
- Explanation and review of Product Pins
- Tips for optimizing your website for Pinterest traffic
- Ideas to generate more revenue from your product sales.
- Help in setting up a basic Pinterest strategy or revising the one you currently have
- Offer at least 3 action items for you or your team to implement immediately
Phase 2 – BUILD
This next phase is all about the work and setting you up for success. Here’s what happens during phase 2.
- Build or Deep Clean of your Pinterest account
- Begin creation of Pinterest creatives (includes 30-50 creatives combined of video, idea pins, and static pins. Consult call will determine how many of each.)
- Help building your Catalog for simple future adjustments.
Phase 3 – Support
Throughout the entire process, your account specialist will check in with you twice per week via email to ensure everything is running smoothly and answer any questions you may have.
At the end of our 6-week kickstart, we will meet with you for a live zoom call to discuss any last-minute needs you may have and evaluate progress.
We know bumps in the road happen, so after your 6 weeks is complete we will be available via email for another 4 weeks.
How It Works…
- Complete the form below
- Our team will review your information and email you a time to book a discovery call.
- On the discovery call, we will ask a series of questions to get to know you, your business, and your reasons for needing the kickstart package.
- During the call, we ensure we’re the right fit and proceed to onboard.
- Then…world domination on Pinterest.
The cost for the eCommerce Kickstart package is a one-time fee of $2997 paid before services begin.
questions you might have…
Is a website necessary for the kickstart package?
While it is preferred, we understand that people sell their products on 3rd party sites like Etsy, TpT, or others. This simply limits our analytics reporting.
Do you create images/pins as well?
We create a total of 30-50 images which can include a mix of idea pins, video pins, or static pins. Your first call will help determine what is the best ratio.
Do you have to be a product seller or shop owner?
If you don’t have a product of your own to sell or have an online shop, you may be a better fit for our Organic Kickstart package.
How do I get take advantage of the 10% discount for February?
To get started, fill out the form below and book a free discovery call with our team. If you sign up for either our eCommerce or Organic Kickstart package by the end of the month of February, your invoice will reflect the 10% discount!